Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just wanted to share.

So, Laying in bed with what I'm believing to be a fever. My face is hot, I'm thirsty, and my eyes burn. So yes, I'm going with a fever, and no there is no other sort of medical expertise. (Side note, I spelled expertise with out spell checker so ha!)

Anyways. Laying in bed, re-sorting my files on my computer (shut your face) and I opened a whole amazing world of pictures that I totally forgot I had.

Ladies and Gentleman...

Meet my best friend.

Here's the story...

When I moved back to Charleston, kind of on a whim. I had not a place to go. Not a soul to reside with. Most sane people will not live with me. Most insane people also for that matter.
No, I joke I joke.
But, My bestest of the best opened her heart, her floor, and most importantly her crazy color coated organized by sleeve length and hanger closet to me. The insanity began. I don't know if its us, the world, or just some sort of craziness but, the nuts seem to scamper across our path. Anyways, one night bored out of our skulls we sat chatting, have really heart to heart "The View" like conversations. You know really diving into each other's thoughts and hearts. Talking about what was going in this world and how important to make an impact...Okay yea, nope this is what we did. Ashely in her best nurse impersonation to date listened to her heart (cue music).Then she, I guess out of pure inspiration, decided blowing into the stethoscope and jumped right out of her skin. Because, it was loud. :) So we countued our life altering conversation about box cosmos, racing seating in 1970's Volvo trucks ( I swear on the box cosmos, that it really happened) and people who think they can sing. Durning all of this my dear sweet bestest continued to play with her stethoscope till the most amazing thing ever happend.

Yes, she did it again. Forgetting once again that the funny little thing around her neck makes things louder, she held it to her face while she was speaking. Must admit. Like top ten funnest ever. All most as good as the crazy man on the bike, glass balls, and water bottle holsters. But, not as good as the truck.

Heres some other highlights from that night...


My eyes...







Ashley I don't really know what she was doing. But, then we found the multi shot button on my camera and it was on! Then rest. No the rest you can see, sorry.

















Yes, in case you are wondering she is Vogue-ing in picture number three.. Just call her Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment